Receiving

Receiving
It is just easier to do everything myself. “No thanks… I’m fine.” If I don’t speak up, no one will know.   Just look the other way and say nothing. I don’t want to burden them.  Really, I don’t want them to get inside.  They will see all the mess.
Neediness is not admittance of failure. Admitting that I need help could prevent the failure.  Neediness doesn’t mean I am inferior either.  It means that it would be OK with me if I were weak in an area. I can be strengthened through learning.  Making connections and finding resources are the things of value. There is no value in pride.  Pride brings loneliness. When I am in need of help, isolation leads only to the creation of more need.
My grace is sufficient for you , for My strength is made perfect in weakness.  2 cor. 12:9