Lazy Boy Love

Do I BELIEVE that God loves me no matter what?  If I sat in my Lazy Boy for a week and just watched TV would God still love me?  Yes, He would love me the same.  The question is, would I still BELIEVE that He loved me?  Hopefully. My works do not change anything about His love. Would He love me as much if I did something awful like get drunk again?  Yes. Double yes.  God loves me always. He is not like humans. He doesn’t base his feelings on what I say or do.  He doesn’t get His feelings hurt.  He doesn’t change his mind and leave.  He bought me. He redeemed me. He loves me unconditionally. He accepts me unconditionally. There is nothing for me to earn.  He earned my freedom out of His heart of love. This is so important and yet so hard to grasp. 
God help me believe this truth deep down.