Encouragement for shame

Sometimes I still feel shame from my past alcoholic behaviors. I recently received a response to my shameful feelings. God, through His Spirit, gave the following words of encouragement to me.


I took your shame.  I paid.  It is finished. Now I ask you to help restore the others who have fallen. There are some who are dying of shameful behaviors. Are you willing to admit to the cross of shame? There still remains undelivered people who need someone to shine the light and lead the way back to me.                                          
You went far away, my daughter. But you were still mine. You always belonged to me. You were and are my beloved. You believed you completely left me but you did not.  You were imprisoned, and therefore disobedient, even brainwashed. Your past is not a waste of time as you now believe. I use waste.  I love the waster and the wasted. Without the wastefulness, I could not reach those who are still in the wasteland. Please lay down the shame and pick up the mantle.  It is the mantle of restoration.  It will be more than worth it all.
                                Recycle, Recycling, Environment, Refuse