I Never Saw This Man Before

After years of ingratitude for my spouse, and for his loving, nurturing attitude, I finally am gaining an appreciation for who he is.  I think Rand saved my life.
The partner that I am married to is the man that was divinely given.  I really believe that. There are character qualities and drives that were placed in Rand which have inspired my beliefs and my choices.  I always knew I could find the right direction for me. But I had to want that direction. That is what took the time.  God turned events.  God even turned my heart, but he used my husband as a major influence.  Rand was like a compass.  But there was no force of will.  He became a quiet, intervening, and motivating strength. Through Rand, God influenced the outcomes.  I ended up choosing life instead of slow death by alcohol. Rand’s never ending acceptance and selflessness made this possible. I was shown love; the Jesus kind of love.
Rand may have failed the Al-Anon tough love test, but God knew what was needed.

Rand was never perfect, mind you.  He has many flaws.  He will whole heartedly agree with that. Because marriage is a journey of growth, many changes happen along the way to maturity.  We were able to weather the changes together.  We got stronger. That is evidence of God’s orchestration in our marriage. God knows every chapter. He is the author.  More importantly, God is also the editor.

Universe, Sky, Star, Space, All, Cosmos, Header, Galaxy