His Words


      I am not alone – not ever. Even though the future looks uncertain and scary, God will not leave me nor forsake me. And He is on my side. Always. Though an army may encamp round about me, my heart shall not fear. Though war should rise against me, in this I will be confident. I will be assured of support. I will be able to stand in trials because God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. My heart and my flesh can easily fail, but God does not fail me. If I really know and believe this, then I can occupy difficult places. He makes my feet like deer’s feet. He makes me walk on high hills.
      God makes my soul to be as though the trauma never happened. He restores my soul. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. I can know who He is. I can know His goodness and behold the wonder of Him – now and always.


An encouraging word based on some of my favorite scriptures. Heb. 3:15, Psalms: 23, 27:3, 73:26, Habbabkuk 3
Roe Deer, Kitz, Wild, Nature, Forest