Am I a fair-weather friend?


God is no less faithful in difficulty. There is an underlying current this week in our Nation to panic, and to even question God.  I realized that I could be capable of going along with attitudes of fear, complaint, and doubt. When I asked God to help me be strong, here is what He said. Will you be a fair-weather friend? Will you doubt My goodness now because circumstances are hard?
 It is so true. He hasn’t changed just because circumstances have gotten grave and scary.  He gave His life for me and He would do it again right now today.  Today is that same day of salvation to Him. Therefore I will not alter my ideas of God’s faithfulness in this difficult season. He never changes. In fact, His power is made perfect in my weakness and fear.  I will not question how a good God could allow this. This virus is caused by evil. God is allowing His goodness to shine through and bring light into the dark. Good is overtaking the bad. I will not blame God for the pestilence.  He is with me and He will stay with me. I will not give up on who He is. He is the same yesterday, today, forever. I will stick with Him. I will believe. I will pray. I will do what I can to help others. I will be faithful to Who He is and Who I am because of Him. I will wait and see what He does. It will be good. It will be big. It will be powerful. That’s who He is.

Night, Lightening, Landscape, Light, Sky