The past


Remembering my past has become important to me. Looking back at the drunken despair enables me to appreciate the good that I now have.  The foolish things I did in the drinking years are reminders that I never want to return. The comparison between the dark and the light point to God’s patience and long-suffering towards me. How far is His grace, how great His forgiveness, how mighty His power to deliver.  All are clear when I remember where I was when He came to rescue me. I never want to forget God the Father’s great mercy. I was deeply entangled in sin. He heard my cries. He said, No more of this! You are mine! It was a complete work. I have gained needed wisdom to press on and walk in victory. It’s all His grace and His love that brought me here. I can take no credit.

It is time to tell His wonders. Declare His glory among the peoples. We who have been given liberty have an important call to tell of His works. Proclaim His mighty deeds because there are many who are still in the pit that need to hear our story of freedom.

He brought me out of the miry clay and set my feet upon The Rock to stray.

He called me out of darkness into His marvelous light.

People, Crowd, Stage, Spotlight, Concert