Gratitude continued...


GRATITUDE LIST ABOUT GOD IN MY LIFE.

HE HAS….
Caused me to surrender
Broken down the wall of resistance
Destroyed the way of shame
Made the new Way of Welcome
Brought a refreshing waterfall of His presence
Created a path to restoration
Rejoiced my soul
Manufactured hope in me; it is now reality; hopelessness doesn’t hold me. I can leave it behind.
Done what I can’t do; He made me willing

HE CONTINUES TO….
Make new priorities in me
Point me to forgiveness; both His and mine
Place His kingdom here on earth as it is in heaven
Increase His power and glory, even quickly
Be my only Salvation
Place His own armor on me
Bring real joy; not fake or worldly happiness
Demonstrate that the first will be last, and the last first in His upside-down kingdom.
Prove that He is God, and there is NO OTHER.

 Light, Chapel, Church, Architecture