Who Else?


 For I am the Lord, who holds your right hand. I say to you “Fear not! I will help you.” 
Who is God except the Lord? 
When I  accept God’s help, He comes through for me. When I believe, I do receive. Things change. Circumstances work out. Events are postponed or rearranged. appointments end up with a totally different outcome than I expected.
The other day I realized that even when I don’t believe that I will get help from God, I still get that help from God. He is there to help me even when I don’t ask, pray, or believe. What?  Yes! God has intervened many times. He has orchestrated events over and over again.  He is the God who made sure I married the right man, located the house, the town, went to a specific class where I met specific people, ended up on time when I was late, given me unexpected essential money, turned my heart to desire sobriety, brought sudden wisdom at impossible times. He is the God Woke me up and said my name. He is the God who gave it all for me.
Who else can do this? Who else is God? Not people, places, pets, jobs, money, even those we love…. nothing else is God. And nothing else will always be there - no matter what.

Sleeping, Child, Napping, Girl, Teddy