Don't Doubt

 I have come to the conclusion that life’s trials show us what we are made of.  I have failed so many times.  Now I’m beginning to see that if I can stand in faith against doubt, there is another whole realm. Giving up is no longer my first choice. I have seen God’s faithfulness too many times. Even when I don’t see anything happening at all, I can hear Him say, “Wait. You will see.” Difficulties are part of life – a big part – and the biggest victories come through them. Faith multiplies when we believe under adversity. Getting sober was one of the most miraculous of such victories for me. Something happened in the spirit realm that I had no power to do. I just stood there and watched Him do it.

I recently saw God do two unusual, but faith-building things. He told me He would do them both. The first was that our car traveled 1000 miles with virtually no battery. It was dead before we left, and it was dead as a door nail as soon as we pulled into the driveway at home, with many long stops along the way. He said, “Just go, it will be fine.”  (Perhaps the biggest miracle is that we listened!) The second thing God did was to supernaturally deliver a much-needed order in the mail that was supposed to take two weeks. I received it in one and a half days. He said, “Ask me to speed it up.”  So I did.

I think something is going on. God is up to something big. He wants us to ask.  He will do the rest.

Bulletin Board, Stickies, Post-It, List