Marching Orders


See into the realm of God’s Spirit, not just the natural. Listen into God’s realm, not just the natural.

God is giving orders for us today. He is saying; Ask ME to do what I’m going to do. I have it all planned. I only need someone to ask. Loosen MY plan, not your own. Release MY power, not your own.
Have strong feet. Stand ready. Have strong hands. Lift the gate of humility. Do not be weakened by bitterness or defeat. There is no defeat; only rumors of defeat. Those rumors are deadly to you spiritually.
Ask ME to do what I’m going to do. Loosen MY plan.  Release MY power.

 You must wear your armor though. Do not take it off or rest it for a second.  Behold it is I who speak this urgency. Shake yourself free of the auto-pilot. Put on your shoes of readiness to pursue peace. Say to those who are fearful–hearted “Be strong! Do not fear. God has a plan. He always has a plan, a wonderful, vengeful - yet just - still merciful plan.”

Watch ME do what I do. You loosen MY plan. You release My power and you will see.

“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in high places.” Ephesians 5:12
Fireworks, Fire, Party, Night, Explosion, Pyrotechnics