Love anyway

 Did I wait for you to be clean and whole before loving you? No. I loved you when you were drunk, and self-centered to the core. I loved you when you were choosing to follow the evil one.

I ask that you do the same. Love ANYWAY. Love always and on purpose.

Choose to listen first to MY voice, and not to evil voices. How do I do this? you ask.

Allow me to point to those dark places where you’ve not looked, not listened. There are places where you’ve avoided and looked the other way. Those places are where the love is. The scary, fearful places are well guarded by evil forces.

You are now ready. I will show you though my eyes what you have followed and believed. It may be somewhat difficult at first, but the outcome of love is so worthwhile. You will no longer put off loving. This is what I did when I was on the earth. I followed the love. I loved anyway. I loved when it was least deserved.

Again, you are more ready than you know. There is so much in the balance. Lives are at stake. Salvation is drawing near for many. Real love comes through loving when you can’t. Real love comes through letting me love through you.

Love,

The Three of Us