Wait for Mercy.

 My prayer was, “It has to be all You, Lord. Help me give it all to You. I always mess up when I try and fix myself or others.”

I, and only I change hearts. I will change yours over and above what you ask or think. I operate in truth and light. I do complete work. Believe this. Step back from your own ways, and step forward into my light.

“Okay Father, but this will be a miracle. I give you my fixation – my obsession - with myself. I step back from my ways, and forward into your light.”

The reason this is difficult for you is because you have tough expectations for yourself and others. You believe heavy loads are what I require. Let my kingdom come into all your thoughts and plans. Don’t pick up the yoke of "good works" – works that I did not tell you to do. Wait for me. Wait for my direction. I will give you mercy for those things that I want you to do.  Don’t rush forward in your own strength, pushing and pulling through fleshly might.

Wait for the mercy.  You will be ready when you receive My mercy.

I have been rescued from alcoholism since January 7th, 2006. The miracle of God's grace and restoration continues to prove itself ~ Kerry